- The American Control Conference, Philadelphia, PA, USA | July 10-12, 2019
- The American Control Conference, Denver, CO, USA | July 1-3, 2020
- The American Control Conference, Milwaukee, WI, USA | June 27-29, 2018
- AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-18), New Orleans, Lousiana, USA | February 2 - 7, 2018
- The 10th International Conference on Machine Learning and Computing (ICMLC 2018), Macau, China | February 26 - 28, 2018
- The 56th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control Melbourne, Australia | December 12-15, 2017
- Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS), Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach | December 04 - 09, 2017
- IEEE/RSJ International Conference onIntelligent Robots and Systems, Vancouver, BC, Canada | September 24–28, 2017
- IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Brisbane, Australia | May 21 - 25, 2018
Chao Xu (许超), TRUTH Associate Professor of control science & engineering at Zhejiang University, was recently selected to attend the 2017 China-America Frontiers of Engineering (CAFOE) symposium held on June 22 - 24 in Shanghai.
Sixty of the most promising engineers under the age of 45 from China and the United States met for an intensive 2-1/2 day symposium on developments at the cutting edge of engineering technology in four areas: Intelligent Transportation, Electrochemical Energy Storage, Synthetic Biology, and Robots Everywhere.
Xu was invited to deliver a plenary talk during the CAFOE 2017 on Intelligent Robotic Locomotion: From Dynamic Walking to Autonomous Flight.
The event is intended to facilitate international and cross-disciplinary research collaboration, promote the transfer of new techniques and approaches across disparate engineering fields, and encourage the creation of a transpacific network of world-class engineers. CAFOE is carried out in cooperation with the Chinese Academy of Engineering.
About the Chinese Academy of Engineering（中国工程院）
The Academy is a national and independent organization composed of elected members with the highest honor in the community of engineering and technological sciences of the nation. Its missions are to initiate and conduct strategic studies, provide consultancy services for decision-making of nation’s key issues in engineering and technological sciences and promote the development of the undertaking of engineering and technological sciences in China and devote itself to the benefit and welfare of the society.
中国工程院（Chinese Academy of Engineering）于1994年6月3日在北京成立，是中国工程技术界最高荣誉性、咨询性学术机构，国务院直属事业单位。
About the NAE（美国工程院）
The National Academy of Engineering is a private, independent, nonprofit institution that provides engineering leadership in service to the nation. The mission of the Academy is to advance the well being of the nation by promoting a vibrant engineering profession and by marshaling the expertise and insights of eminent engineers to provide independent advice to the federal government on matters involving engineering and technology. The NAE is part of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.