The Year of 2018
- H. Ye, J. Zhu, Z. Wang and C. Xu, An Experiment Implementation of Outdoor Formation Flight, the 8th Annual IEEE International Conference on CYBER Technology in Automation, Control, and Intelligent Systems, Tianjin, China, July 19 – July 23, 2018.
- B. Shi, C. Xu and R. Wu, Time scaling transformation in quantum optimal control computation, the Chinese Control Conference, Wuhan, Hubei, China, July 25 – 27, 2018. (IEEE CSS Beijing Chapter Young Scholar Award Finalist)
- X. Ru, Y. Weng, X. Wan and C. Xu, Ground vehicle detection and tracking for IARC mission 7, submitted to the IEEE/CSAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference, Xiamen, Fujian, China, August 10 – 12, 2018.
- S. Cai, E. Memin, Y. Yang, and C. Xu and others, Fluid motion estimation from image sequences via ensemble-based variational data assimilation, the American Control Conference, Milwaukee, WI, USA, June 27 – 29, 2018.
The Year of 2017
- S. Cai, E. Memin, P. Derian, C. Xu, Location Uncertainty Principle: Toward the Definition of Parameter-free Motion Estimators, International Conference on Energy Minimization Methods in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Venice, Italy, October, 2017. (Springer, LNCS, pp.1-15, 2017, EMMCVPR 2017)
- J. Zhu, B. Ye and C. Xu, A comprehensive simulation testbed for aerial robot in dynamic scenario using Gazebo-ROS, the Chinese Automation Congress, Jinan, Shandong, China, Oct. 20 – 22, 2017.
- Y. Huang, J. Liang, C. Xu, Stability of flapping-wing vehicle near hovering under active control by varying flapping frequency, the Chinese Automation Congress, Jinan, Shandong, China, Oct. 20 – 22, 2017.
- Z. Ren, X. Liu, C. Xu, T. Chen, Z. Wu, Optimal Control for Realizing Target Flow Velocity in 1D MHD Flow, the 36th Chinese Control Conference, Dalian, Liaoning, China, July 26 – 28, 2017.
- T. Chen, C. Xu, Z. Ren, Optimal boundary control of colloid transport by solute gradients indead-end channels, the 36th Chinese Control Conference, Dalian, Liaoning, China, July 26 – 28, 2017.
- J. Zhu and C. Xu, Air-to-ground Shepherd Problem: an Action-Delay Reinforcement Learning Approach, the American Control Conference, Seattle, WA, USA, May 24 – 26, 2017.
The Year of 2016
- J. Zhu (Undergraduate Student), J. Zhu and C. Xu, A testbed for aerial robots formation flight, the IEEE International Conference on Information & Automation, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China, July 31 – August 4, 2016. [Media]
- H. Wang, Y. Huang, C. Xu, ADRC methodology for a quadrotor UAV transporting hanged payload, the IEEE International Conference on Information & Automation, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China, July 31 – August 4, 2016.
- S. Guo, C. Xu and X. Tu, Parameter Estimation for Ginzburg-Landau Equation via Implicit Sampling, the American Control Conference, July 6-8, 2016, Boston, USA.
- T. Han, C. Ye, C. Xu and X. Wang, LS-SLAM: SLAM with Lebesgue Sampling, the American Control Conference, Boston, USA, 2016.
The Year of 2015
- J. Zhu, E. Liu, S. Guo, C. Xu, A Gradient Optimization based PID Tuning Approach on Quadrotor, the 27th Chinese Control & Decision Conference, Qingdao, Shangdong, China, 2015.
- C. Ye, Z. Wang and C. Xu, 基于AR.Drone四旋翼移动目标跟踪与触碰, the 34th Chinese Control Conference, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China, 2015.
- T. Han, C. Xu, R. Loxton, L. Xie, Bi-objective Optimization for Robust RGB-D Visual Odometry, the 27th Chinese Control & Decision Conference, Qingdao, Shangdong, China, 2015.
The Year of 2013
- X. Li, D. Huang, J. Xu and C. Xu, Iterative Learning Control of Linear Distributed Parameter Systems–Frequency Domain Design and Analysis, the 13th International Conference on Control, Automation & Systems, Gwangju, Korea, 2013. (Outstanding Paper Award)
- Y. An (Undergraduate Student), J. Zhu, C. Xu* and L. Xie, Nonlinear programming methods for the motion planning problems of quad-rotor systems in the 3D space (in Chinese), the Chinese Control Conference, July 26-28, 2013, Xi’An, China.
- Y. An (Undergraduate Student), C. Xu, Q. Lin and R. Loxton, Optimal path planning for Dubins’ micro-robotics using switching control, the 10th IEEE International Conference on Control & Automation, Hangzhou, China, 2013. Also available at IEEExplore.
- R. Schreurs, T. Han, Q. Zhang, Y. Zhu, C. Xu, S. Weiland, Open loop system identification for a quadrotor helicopter system, the 10th IEEE International Conference on Control & Automation, Hangzhou, China, 2013.
The Year of 2012
- H. Chen (Undergraduate Student), C. Xu, Towards using feedback mechanisms for numerical integration of Hamiltonian systems: a spring-mass benchmark, the 31th Chinese Control Conference, July 25-27, 2012, Hefei, China.
The Year of 2011
- C. Xu, A Quick Survey of Nuclear Fusion and Plasma Control, the 30th Chinese Control Conference, July 22-24, 2011, Yantai, Shandong, China
- C. Xu and E. Schuster, Rank-1 Incremental Proper Orthogonal Decomposition based Model Order for High Dimensional Linear Systems, the 2011 American Control Conference, June 29-July 1, 2011, San Francisco, California, USA.
The Year of 2010
- C. Xu, L. Luo and E. Schuster, On the Recursive Proper Orthogonal Decomposition Method and Applications to Distributed Sensing in Cyber-Physical Systems, the 2010 American Control Conference, June 30-July 2, 2010, Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
The Year of 2009
- C. Xu and E. Schuster, Control of Ramp-Up Current Profile Dynamics in Tokamak Plasmas via the Minimal-Surface Theory, the 48th Conference on Decision and Control and the 28th Chinese Control Conference, December 16-18, 2009, Shanghai, China.
- C. Xu, R. Arastoo and E. Schuster, On Iterative Learning Control of Parabolic Distributed Parameter Systems, the 17th Mediterranean Conference on Control & Automation, Thessaloniki, Greece, 2009.
- C. Xu and E. Schuster, Observer-based Stabilization of an Unstable Parabolic PDE Using the Pseudospectral Method and Sturm-Liouville Theory, the 17th Mediterranean Conference on Control & Automation, June 24-26, 2009, Thessaloniki, Greece.
The Year of 2008
- C. Xu, J.N. Dalessio and E. Schuster, Optimal Control of a Parabolic PDE system arising in Plasma Transport via Diffusivity-Interior-Boundary Actuation, the 47th Conference on Decision and Control, December 9-11, 2008, Cancun, Mexico.
- Y. Ou, C. Xu and E. Schuster, Closed-Loop Tracking Control of Poloidal Magnetic Flux Profile in Tokamaks, the American Control Conference, Seattle, Washington, USA, 2008. (Best Student Paper Finalist)
The Year of 2007
- E. Schuster, C. Xu and N. Torres, Extremum Seeking Adaptive Control of Beam Envelope in Particle Accelerators, the IEEE Conference on Control Applications, October 4-6, 2006, Munich, Germany.